I currently work as an associate researcher at Technical University of Munich (TUM).
- Decentralized Consensus
- Light Cryptography
- Embedded Software Engineering
- Yannick Moy, Martin Becker, Emanuel Regnath: “Physical Units Pass the Generic Test”, Article in AdaCore Blog, 2017-11-16. [LINK]
- Martin Becker, Emanuel Regnath, Samarjit Chakraborty: “Development and Verification of a Flight Stack for a High-Altitude Glider in Ada/SPARK 2014”, In 36th International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security (SAFECOMP), Trento, Italy, 2017. [PDF]
- Alma Pröbstl, Philipp Kindt, Emanuel Regnath, Samarjit Chakraborty, “Smart^2: Smart Charging For Smart Phones”, In 21st IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), Hong Kong, 2015. [PDF]
|since Apr. 2017||Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Munich|
|Okt. 2014 – Mar. 2017||M.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Munich|
|Apr. 2011 – Sep. 2014||B.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Munich|
In my spare time I work on the following personal projects.
My oppinion on some topics that I think might be helpful for others.
- Passwords... How to do it right
Since 2008 I work as a coach for “Parkour” with children and young adults. I try to motivate them for this trend-sport that focuses on body control and helps to touch physical limits without any competitive spirit. Check out the hompage: TSV-Herrsching.
That is easy! Just send me an E-Mail to email@example.com
Otherwise you can contact me on one of the social platforms or use the form below.